#18 Chat with Tracee – Goals, Why, and HowDecember 29, 2017
Is Fat Bad? Why Fat is Good For You and Sugar/Carbs Made Us Fat.December 30, 2017
Listen in on my conversation with Adam on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or Google Play as we discuss:
- What initially attracted me to the ketogenic diet.
- Some of the benefits that I have seen for myself and others that I have interviewed for my podcast.
- Helpful books and other resources that you will need to get started with keto.
- Common keto mistakes that we need to avoid.
Here are some additional keto resources that I recommended:
Blood Ketone Tester
Breath Ketone Tester
If Adam and I were able to deliver some value to you with this episode there are three easy ways that you can show some love:
1. Leave a rating and review for the show. Here is a quick video that will show you how to leave a rating and review on iTunes. Please be sure to search for “The Million Pound Mission”: https://youtu.be/zFBrnPUKQ1Q
2. Hit the SUBSCRIBE button so that you don’t miss any episodes.
3. Share this episode on your favorite social media platform.